- @Hanneshanekom Yes, blame @raouldejongh. Don't worry, I'll be whipping myself on the bike this afternoon and tmrw. 2 weeks to the real test! 14 hours ago
- @Hanneshanekom @taylorchick1 Great ride Cherise! And good to see you up there on TV, partner. 14 hours ago
- @KevBenky @Mr_TREAD And maybe Biff will now take up cycling... 2 days ago
- @Mr_TREAD Finally, Buffalo MTB category allows me to reach my full potential. @JackBlackBeer @FrankieFenner you keen to sponsor my journey? 2 days ago
- RT @Mr_TREAD: TREAD Buffalo stats so far– Heaviest: Colin Labuschagne 128kg! Tallest: Chris Steenkamp 213cm! Over 90kg? Register: http://t.… 2 days ago
Author Archives: nictwohands
I’ve been incredibly slack. It’s been mooonths since I last posted. 1000 apologies and all that, but I’ve been busy riding, swimming, running, traveling, learning, crashing, winning… and proposing. And I believe that living in the moment beats pausing to … Continue reading
Is there a better way to celebrate the 100th Tour de France’s than boosting the peleton on Stage 20? I didn’t think so.
http://imaginate.redbull.com/videos/riding_film This takes me back to the hours I spent playing with cars, trains, planes and bikes scattered about my bedroom. Nice to know all that time mucking about was put to good use by someone… A simply superb bike … Continue reading
This year is going to be a ripper!
Phew. So the joBerg2C is finished, and for those who’ve been following this blog, it’s clear that I was too! Yet I never wrapped up the experience with my final posts of the last few days. My apologies. My body … Continue reading
Kamberg to Hazeldean Farm: 89km So something happened in Glengarry. I woke up 10 times during the night to discharge lumpy chunks of phlegm. At our 5am wake up call I was barely able to talk. I think the clouds … Continue reading
Winterton to Kamberg: 96km Yes, yes, I know. My last post from the trenches of the Old Mutual joBerg2C was three days ago. It really has been a battle out here. Ironic that it came a day after we had … Continue reading
Being stuck in a mountain bike race in deepest darkest Africa has many pros. One of the cons is that connection to the interweb is not very reliable. Hence my post from Monday’s stage coming though now… Day 5′s update … Continue reading