- @MyCiTiBus Not great for the tourists I was with. System of queuing and validating tickets then running round the station makes no sense... 31 minutes ago
- Wow @MyCiTiBus your Airport station is a joke. 1 teller (but 5 other staff hanging around) for 20 commuters, means everyone misses the bus. 42 minutes ago
- RT @dghugo: Race Images: bit.ly/1w0aUEG @xterranordic Images by @fredrikclement. http://t.co/AoJJpmXUS6 1 hour ago
- Woop woop. Great result, Jenna. “@jennaChallie1: Happy with my 2nd today @mandelamarathon 21km #Boxer @adidasZA http://t.co/K3IuZS9kjK” 20 hours ago
- @dghugo Congrats on your third! Great result in Denmark. Onwards to #Maui! 21 hours ago
Author Archives: nictwohands
Funny, I’ve got five bikes too. Somehow, after watching this, I feel like I’m not doing them justice!
I’ve been incredibly slack. It’s been mooonths since I last posted. 1000 apologies and all that, but I’ve been busy riding, swimming, running, traveling, learning, crashing, winning… and proposing. And I believe that living in the moment beats pausing to … Continue reading
Is there a better way to celebrate the 100th Tour de France’s than boosting the peleton on Stage 20? I didn’t think so.
http://imaginate.redbull.com/videos/riding_film This takes me back to the hours I spent playing with cars, trains, planes and bikes scattered about my bedroom. Nice to know all that time mucking about was put to good use by someone… A simply superb bike … Continue reading
This year is going to be a ripper!
Phew. So the joBerg2C is finished, and for those who’ve been following this blog, it’s clear that I was too! Yet I never wrapped up the experience with my final posts of the last few days. My apologies. My body … Continue reading