- @PelotrainRacing @MarcPerel @raouldejongh @inrng I don't want pics from 40km away. I want to be drinking n shouting at cyclists on the pass. 14 hours ago
- Sick. I never win anything... except wine. “@thepOcpac: Well done on winning #FreebieFriday. Look online for your favorite design.” 14 hours ago
- Behold the majesty. We need a serious talk abt where we are on 23 July, 2015. @MarcPerel @raouldejongh @inrng inrng.com/2014/10/roads-… 14 hours ago
- RT @CTCycleTour: 2/2 We apologise unreservedly for this error. Unsuccessful applicants can still secure charity entries here: http://t.co/c… 15 hours ago
- Awkward. “@CTCycleTour: Due to a technical error, unsuccessful applicants received an email stating their 2015 ballot entry was successful" 15 hours ago
Author Archives: nictwohands
Funny, I’ve got five bikes too. Somehow, after watching this, I feel like I’m not doing them justice!
I’ve been incredibly slack. It’s been mooonths since I last posted. 1000 apologies and all that, but I’ve been busy riding, swimming, running, traveling, learning, crashing, winning… and proposing. And I believe that living in the moment beats pausing to … Continue reading
Is there a better way to celebrate the 100th Tour de France’s than boosting the peleton on Stage 20? I didn’t think so.
http://imaginate.redbull.com/videos/riding_film This takes me back to the hours I spent playing with cars, trains, planes and bikes scattered about my bedroom. Nice to know all that time mucking about was put to good use by someone… A simply superb bike … Continue reading
This year is going to be a ripper!
Phew. So the joBerg2C is finished, and for those who’ve been following this blog, it’s clear that I was too! Yet I never wrapped up the experience with my final posts of the last few days. My apologies. My body … Continue reading