- .@AndrewMclean @farmer_glen Exactly. I just signed up for the 2015 Sani2C Race. From Vietnam. On my phone. On honeymoon. Works fine ;) 1 day ago
- Came back from the streets of Hanoi to 2 hotel staff hiding in our room to surprise us. Vietnam is so… instagram.com/p/qy4cjylF2x/ 1 day ago
- Just landed in Hanoi. Feel like I'm trapped in a real life game of Space Invaders. The high-speed traffic in this joint is insane! 2 days ago
- RT @NicDawes: Iqbal Surve asked @TrevorNcube to call off the Mail & Guardian's reporters. What happened next was awesome: http://t.co/TGfHN… 2 days ago
- .@Ash_Haigh_Smith Thanks, mate. Hadn't seen my @AbsaCapeEpic handiwork in @TreadMTBmag yet. Keep me a copy... Just landed in Vietnam. 2 days ago
Author Archives: nictwohands
Funny, I’ve got five bikes too. Somehow, after watching this, I feel like I’m not doing them justice!
I’ve been incredibly slack. It’s been mooonths since I last posted. 1000 apologies and all that, but I’ve been busy riding, swimming, running, traveling, learning, crashing, winning… and proposing. And I believe that living in the moment beats pausing to … Continue reading
Is there a better way to celebrate the 100th Tour de France’s than boosting the peleton on Stage 20? I didn’t think so.
http://imaginate.redbull.com/videos/riding_film This takes me back to the hours I spent playing with cars, trains, planes and bikes scattered about my bedroom. Nice to know all that time mucking about was put to good use by someone… A simply superb bike … Continue reading
This year is going to be a ripper!
Phew. So the joBerg2C is finished, and for those who’ve been following this blog, it’s clear that I was too! Yet I never wrapped up the experience with my final posts of the last few days. My apologies. My body … Continue reading
Kamberg to Hazeldean Farm: 89km So something happened in Glengarry. I woke up 10 times during the night to discharge lumpy chunks of phlegm. At our 5am wake up call I was barely able to talk. I think the clouds … Continue reading
Winterton to Kamberg: 96km Yes, yes, I know. My last post from the trenches of the Old Mutual joBerg2C was three days ago. It really has been a battle out here. Ironic that it came a day after we had … Continue reading
Being stuck in a mountain bike race in deepest darkest Africa has many pros. One of the cons is that connection to the interweb is not very reliable. Hence my post from Monday’s stage coming though now… Day 5′s update … Continue reading