- RT @raouldejongh: Aaaaand we are live. ellipsiscycling.com 9 hours ago
- RT @PaulCartmel: RT @MrPigeonPie: 50% of @NewMediaLabs staff go for a run during lunch time. What are your staff doing during their break? 12 hours ago
- RT @Mr_TREAD: Want to race in the Tread Buffalo cat at @w2wmtb Adventure, you need to weigh in at registration at Lourensford from 05:30 b… 17 hours ago
- RT @tankwatrek: Highlights of route include the road on top of Witzenberg Mtn range & crossing over 2 mountain ranges @Hanneshanekom http:/… 1 day ago
- @Mr_TREAD @SASportsAwards These awards make me ill. Ugliest threat to the livelihood of hard-working SA sports stars? Cronyism like this. 1 day ago
Author Archives: nictwohands
Funny, I’ve got five bikes too. Somehow, after watching this, I feel like I’m not doing them justice!
I’ve been incredibly slack. It’s been mooonths since I last posted. 1000 apologies and all that, but I’ve been busy riding, swimming, running, traveling, learning, crashing, winning… and proposing. And I believe that living in the moment beats pausing to … Continue reading
Is there a better way to celebrate the 100th Tour de France’s than boosting the peleton on Stage 20? I didn’t think so.
http://imaginate.redbull.com/videos/riding_film This takes me back to the hours I spent playing with cars, trains, planes and bikes scattered about my bedroom. Nice to know all that time mucking about was put to good use by someone… A simply superb bike … Continue reading
This year is going to be a ripper!
Phew. So the joBerg2C is finished, and for those who’ve been following this blog, it’s clear that I was too! Yet I never wrapped up the experience with my final posts of the last few days. My apologies. My body … Continue reading