- RT @moonlightmass: #Woodstock is becoming bicycle friendly “@SideStstudios: The upgrade of Albert Rd started, bicycle lanes here we go! htt… 9 hours ago
- RT @MooliesMoolman: Ashleigh Moolman joins Bigla on two-year deal | Cyclingnews.com cyclingnews.com/news/ashleigh-… via @cyclingnewsfeed 11 hours ago
- @KevBenky Go, Rodney! 15 hours ago
- RT @jodieswallow: immensely pleased about the mail in my inbox from @Clean_Protocol this morning. A chance for clean Ironman athletes to pr… 1 day ago
- True. instagram.com/p/tNnUIblF5D/ 1 day ago
Author Archives: nictwohands
Funny, I’ve got five bikes too. Somehow, after watching this, I feel like I’m not doing them justice!
I’ve been incredibly slack. It’s been mooonths since I last posted. 1000 apologies and all that, but I’ve been busy riding, swimming, running, traveling, learning, crashing, winning… and proposing. And I believe that living in the moment beats pausing to … Continue reading
Is there a better way to celebrate the 100th Tour de France’s than boosting the peleton on Stage 20? I didn’t think so.
http://imaginate.redbull.com/videos/riding_film This takes me back to the hours I spent playing with cars, trains, planes and bikes scattered about my bedroom. Nice to know all that time mucking about was put to good use by someone… A simply superb bike … Continue reading
This year is going to be a ripper!
Phew. So the joBerg2C is finished, and for those who’ve been following this blog, it’s clear that I was too! Yet I never wrapped up the experience with my final posts of the last few days. My apologies. My body … Continue reading