- Three years ago today the heavens received an angel. So grateful she hung out with us first. instagram.com/p/uV76PUFF1O/ 1 day ago
- RT @jodieswallow: The Iron War - My IM World Championships report ifollowtheswallow.co.uk/#!blogger-feed… 1 day ago
- RT @Dangerboy78: Just in case you ever wanted to be @niclamond and @silamond's Dad... http://t.co/mNxWnCsYOH 2 days ago
- Mid-ride today we stopped for nephew worship... Micah also wanted air. #BC #family instagram.com/p/uSFvheFF2P/ 2 days ago
- Mad mud fun on the Hartland Dump trails in BC. #Specialized #Camber #brothers instagram.com/p/uRqyWPFFz0/ 3 days ago
Author Archives: nictwohands
Funny, I’ve got five bikes too. Somehow, after watching this, I feel like I’m not doing them justice!
I’ve been incredibly slack. It’s been mooonths since I last posted. 1000 apologies and all that, but I’ve been busy riding, swimming, running, traveling, learning, crashing, winning… and proposing. And I believe that living in the moment beats pausing to … Continue reading
Is there a better way to celebrate the 100th Tour de France’s than boosting the peleton on Stage 20? I didn’t think so.
http://imaginate.redbull.com/videos/riding_film This takes me back to the hours I spent playing with cars, trains, planes and bikes scattered about my bedroom. Nice to know all that time mucking about was put to good use by someone… A simply superb bike … Continue reading
This year is going to be a ripper!
Phew. So the joBerg2C is finished, and for those who’ve been following this blog, it’s clear that I was too! Yet I never wrapped up the experience with my final posts of the last few days. My apologies. My body … Continue reading